We Listen. We Help. We Care.
Wendy E. Prince
- Collaborative Divorce
- Prenuptial Mediation
- Prenuptial Representation
- Postnuptial/Marriage Agreements
- Complex Parenting Plans
- Family Estate Mediation
Wendy E. Prince is the principal and founder of Prince Law Group, LLC. For more than 25 years, Wendy has dedicated her practice to representing individuals in all aspects of family and matrimonial law with a strong focus on divorce mediation and non-adversarial processes.
Wendy is committed to empowering her clients with options and answers during what can be a daunting and uncertain period. She understands deeply that divorce often brings emotional and financial worries. Without judgement, she “listens hard” to her clients, offering a safe space to share their concerns and fears. Wendy's mission is to equip her clients with the knowledge necessary to regain control of their lives, setting emotions aside to focus on logical solutions.
Certified in Collaborative Divorce Law and Mediation, Wendy believes the divorce process does not need to be overly complex. For those seeking to leverage the benefits of collaborative divorce or mediation, Wendy has curated a seasoned and trustworthy team of financial experts and mental health professionals to ensure her clients receive the highest level of service and information. With an approach grounded in compassion and a deep commitment to her client’s well-being, her goal is to ensure that the divorce process is as smooth as possible, especially when children are involved.
Wendy earned her J.D. with honors from Quinnipiac University Law School and her Bachelor degree with honors from the University of Connecticut. Her journey into divorce mediation began in 2000, and she remains committed to continuous education in this field. Wendy's dedication to excellence is demonstrated through her ongoing leadership roles in organizations such as the Fairfield County Bar Association and the National Association of Divorce Professionals. Her dedication has earned her prestigious honors, including serving as Chairwoman of the Connecticut Professional Symposium for ethical legal practice in 2016 and receiving the President's Commission on the Status of Women's Outstanding Academic Achievement Award in 1994.
Beyond her legal practice, Wendy is an active volunteer in her community viewing her legal skills as both a gift and a responsibility to make a positive impact on the lives of others.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Connecticut
- J.D. - 1998
- Honors: With Distinction
- University of Connecticut, Stamford
- Bachelor of General Studies, With Honors - 1994
- Major: Women's Studies
- Connecticut, 1998
- New York, 2012
- Connecticut Bar Association, Chairperson for the State of Connecticut - Professional Symposium
- Stamford Global Affairs, Past Board Member World Affairs Forum
- Fairfield County Bar Foundation, Treasurer
- Fairfield County Bar Association, Ethics Committee Co-Chairperson and Past President
- Connecticut Council for Non-Adversarial Divorce, Founding Member and Past Board Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York Council of Divorce Mediation, Member
- National Association of Divorce Professionals, Stamford & Greenwich Chapters, Co-Director
- New York Association of Collaborative Practitioners, Member
- International Association of Collaborative Practitioners, Member