Prince, Wendy E.
- Connecticut, 1998
- New York, 2012
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut
- Juris Doctorate - 1998
- Honors: With Distinction
- University of Connecticut, Stamford
- Bachelor of General Studies - 1994
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Women's Studies
Areas Of Practice
- Post Nuptials
- Parenting Plans
- Family Mediation
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Fairfield County Bar Association, Past President
- Fairfield County Bar Association, Ethics Committee Co-Chairperson
- World Affairs Forum, Past Board Member
- Connecticut Council for Divorce Mediation and Collaborative Practice, Past Board Member
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- National Association of Divorce Professionals – Director Stamford/Greenwich
Pro Bono Activities
- 2016 Chairperson Professional Symposium
- 2016 co-chair of the Joint Program of Professionals: Fairfield County Bar Association, World Affairs Forum, and International Institute of Connecticut
Wendy E. Prince is the Principal and founding member of Prince Law Group, LLC, which focuses in family law, representing individuals in all alternative dispute resolution areas of matrimonial law including marriage and dissolution agreements in divorce and family law. Wendy has focused her entire legal career in family law with emphasis in divorce mediation and other non-adversarial processes.
Wendy received her Juris Doctorate with honors from Quinnipiac University Law School in 1998, and her Bachelor in General Studies with honors from the University of Connecticut. She was trained as a divorce mediator first in 2000 and then continues as a proponent of continuing education credits. Wendy was the 1994 recipient of the President's Commission on the Status of Women's Outstanding Academic Achievement Award.
Wendy has been practicing family law exclusively for the duration of her law career. Early on she was a business manager and brings that expertise to her family law practice. She is committed to family law as her sole practice area, leading divorce and family law seminars for health and financial professionals, as well as for other attorneys. Wendy cares about her clients, focusing on the collaborative and amicable solution whenever possible; however, Wendy can be tenacious and aggressive when needed for your settlement. Wendy is a proponent of a holistic approach to divorce including financial and mental health professionals.
Wendy resides with her family in Westchester County, New York.