The Prince Law Group, LLC, serving clients in Connecticut and New York, is a group of dedicated family lawyers and family law support staff assisting clients in all matters of matrimonial law. We are looking for an Associate Attorney who has a minimum of two to five years of courtroom experience.
In this role, he / she will be based out of Stamford, CT, working with cases from the commencement of the action, through financial discovery, negotiations, courtroom motion practice to settlement conferences and Judge Trials.
The three areas of your expertise should include: compassion and empathy for our clients, dedication to the law through learning and CLE, and expert courtroom skills with confidence and commitment to the client’s goals.
Job Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Our Associate Attorneys are family lawyers responsible for managing family law matrimonial cases from start to finish.
- Tenacious courtroom presence.
- Compassion counseling.
- Creative negotiation skills.
- Commitment to education and excellence in law.
- Ethical values and a commitment to the sensitivity of a divorcing family.
- The ability to independently manage your individual docket.
- The ability to work in a team setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Licensed to practice law in Connecticut.
- Courtroom experience, minimum two years.
- Computer technical skills to use billing and client management programs proficiently.
We have full accessibility to West Law research including statutes and case law, and a full library of family law continuing legal education programs and packages. We offer full mentoring and support for family law.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to managing partner, Wendy Prince at [email protected].
Salary: $80,000 – $120,000