We Listen. We Help. We Care.

Our Lawyers Can Help With Support Enforcement From Both Sides Of The Issue

If a noncustodial parent is not paying the court-ordered amount of child support, the custodial parent has the right to hold that person in contempt. A skilled attorney can help recover child support arrears and make sure the support is correct going forward.

At The Prince Law Group, LLC, we represent parents on either side of this issue. If you are pursuing unpaid child support, we will help you file a contempt order with the court. If your financial circumstances have changed, we can assist with a reduction of child support.

What Can Be Done To Remedy The Situation

In Connecticut, the standard way to pursue this issue is through a wage garnishment court order that withholds child support and/or the overdue amount from the noncustodial parent’s income.

As a custodial parent, we understand that you need that money to pay for your children’s everyday needs. We are aggressive in our pursuit of your child support arrearages.

For noncustodial parents, we know that it can be difficult to keep up with payments if your financial situation has changed. We will help you find a solution that works for you, and we will work with you and your co-parent to modify your current child support plan, if necessary.

Our firm offers mediation services for those who are willing to work together to reach an agreement. We are also experienced trial lawyers and will pursue your case in court.

Make Sure Your Children Have What They Need To Thrive

Call The Prince Law Group, LLC, in Stamford, Connecticut, at 203-653-8483 or contact us online to schedule your consultation with one of our lawyers.