Our Attorneys Help You Make Good Choices Regarding Your Family Law Concerns
When any legal issue surrounding marriage or custody of children arises, things can become very complicated. Family law can be one of the most emotionally charged areas of litigation.
You and your spouse can approach your legal concern from a much more objective, much healthier place. The attorneys of The Prince Law Group can help. We work with you and your spouse to help you each keep control over the outcome of your case.
We offer mediation, collaborative law and other self-represented consulting services to help you find a settlement you can both live with. By working together and coming to a compromise, you have a better chance of getting what you want and of being able to maintain a working relationship going forward, or walking away feeling less resentful of the process.
Our lawyers can guide you through a variety of family law issues, including:
- Spousal support — How it can affect you financially, today and many years down the road.
- Prenuptial agreements — Protecting important assets before marriage is a must in Connecticut.
- Postnuptial agreements — When a new asset, such as an inheritance, is acquired, you may declare it separate property or it automatically becomes marital property.
- Self-representation and consulting for divorce clients — We offer “unbundled” legal services providing an experienced attorney for a piece of your family law matter; such as a deposition or a motion practice.
- Legal agreement to stay married — Some couples may need to stay married, for financial or religious reasons, but still live apart. We can help you draw up a contract to define important concerns.
We Have The Answers You Are Looking For
Family law issues are frequently confusing and frustrating. You need an advocate who understands what you are going through and who has the answers to your questions, so you can make informed decisions. We will help you through this difficult time and ensure you have what you need to move forward with your life.